The Clery Act Binder & CD
Campuses throughout the U.S. have an annual task on their hands: reporting campus crime statistics, plus providing timely emergency warnings and maintaining daily crime logs, through the Clery Act.
It can be overwhelming. It can be incredibly time-consuming. And the process involves a wide variety of campus constituents who need to know what they're doing and what federal law requires of them in order for your institution to be in full compliance.
That's why we've created The Clery Act: Compliance, Communication, Training & Tools, a one-of-a-kind binder and CD resource that provides communication ideas, training strategies and practical tools related to Clery. Plus, we've synthesized Clery compliance requirements down into manageable, understandable information sections.
Key Information You Need
The Clery Act Binder & CD is 100+ packed pages of critical tools and ideas, including:
- Overview of the Clery Act
- Outline of the New Safety/Security Requirements
- A Compliance Timetable
- Understanding the "Trinity of Requirements" and Extra Rules for Those with On-Campus Student Housing
- Examples of Who Compiles Campus Information, Ways to Present Clery Stats, the Consequences of Non-Compliance and More
- Communicating with Your Campus Community and Beyond
- Training Strategies & Tools to Use with for Campus Security Authorities, from Handouts to a Ready-Made PowerPoint
- Clery Case Studies
- Q&A with John Reilly, Assistant VP and Associate General Counsel, University of Akron (OH)
- What's Working on Other Campuses
Plus we offer valuable resources that help you ensure compliance with the different aspects of Clery and educate your campus community in a simple, straightforward manner.
For a printed copy of The Clery Act: Compliance, Communication, Training & Tools Binder, plus all materials on CD:
$349 (plus $9 S&H)
Order Now For Best Pricing Don't Delay